- October 5, 10:00 am – Pet Blessing on the back lawn
- October 25 – Field Trip to Swank Farms Pumpkin Patch
- October 26, 6:00 pm – Preschool Halloween Party
- October 30.31 – In-class Halloween parties, costumes, & Dia de los Muertos
- November 1 – All Saints’ Day – No School
- November 7,8 – School Portrait Photos
- November 11 – Veterans Day – No School
- November 21,22 – In-class Thanksgiving parties
- November 25-29 – Thanksgiving Recess – No School
Our mission is to provide a welcoming and inclusive environment dedicated to individual growth. Our goal is to prepare children for a lifelong journey of learning by instilling Christian values, developing positive social skills and encouraging academic success.
Our Philosophy and Method…
Los Puentecitos/Little Bridges offers a bilingual (English/Spanish) preschool program for children 2 years 9 months (and potty trained) to 5 years, from a variety of cultural and linguistic backgrounds. We offer a balanced daily schedule of active play, learning, rest, and snack times, incorporating English and Spanish into every aspect of their school day. We integrate a careful balance of visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning, with self-paced experiential learning.
Our curriculum is presented in English and Spanish to prepare your child for a dual language program (such as the Hollister Dual Language Academy at Gabilan Hills School) if you choose to follow that direction.